Private Lender Mortgages
Are you having difficult qualifying for a traditional mortgage loan? Or are you on a short timeline and unable to wait around for the bank to make its final approval? If you are in either of these situations, you may be interested in a private mortgage loan. This type of financing is faster and much easier to qualify for, as the private lender will base your approval mainly on the equity of your home (up to 90% of the home’s value) rather than your credit history or proof of income.
A private lender mortgage may be
the best solution for you if:
- You were already turned down by the bank for a traditional mortgage loan
- You struggle with poor credit
- You have income that cannot be verified
- You do not have time to wait for the approval process of a traditional loan
- You have unconventional mortgage needs (such as for residential or mixed-use properties)
This is what our clients, customers and affiliates had to say about Assign Circle and the team.
Proud Home Owner
Mortgage Broker, CIBC